In the heart of our vinyards, situated 3km south of Tain l'Hermitage, we will be happy to let you taste the subtle freshness of the Marsanne grape which makes our Croze-Hermitage white wine, or the fleshy fruitiness, smooth and spicy of the Syrah grape which makes our Croze-Hermitage reds as well as our Ermitage red and whites or our Cornas.
The Domaine can receive you :
- Winter, monday to friday from 9am to 12.00am and 1.30pm to 5.30pm;
- Summer, monday to friday from 9am to 12.00am and 2.00pm to 6pm and saturday mornings from 10.00am to 12.00am
- The week-end only by appointment
- Induviduals, visit the cellars and free tasting.
- Groups, appointement only, contact us for prices.
- All of our production is available for purchase at the domain.